Ongoing research and developmental projects:
- Water poverty in Bagmati River basin, Nepal
- Development of a WebGIS for environmental data of Nepal
- Sustainable Groundwater Contamination Mitigation through Community-led Implementation and Decentralized Local Governance Facilitation in Nepal.
- Modelling water resources in the Bagmati River Basin, Nepal.
- Role of Basin’s hydrogeology and climatic variability in determining disaster frequency: A study from Bagmati Basin in Nepal.
- Trend detection in annual temperature and precipitation owing to climate change using Mann-Kendall Test.
- Optimization of hydro-meteorological stations networks in Bagmati River Basin using statistical techniques.
- Eutrophication trends in Bagmati river at various sections in terms of nitrate, phosphate, TDS and TSS.
- Climate Change: Impacts and vulnerability Socio-economic vulnerability assessment.
- Assessment of impacts of climate change on water resources and river flow.
- Evaluation of Trends in Climatic Extremes using RClimDex.
- Water quality mapping of Bagmati River basin, Nepal.
- Groundwater arsenic monitoring network optimization in Terai region of Nepal
Completed research projects:
- Carbon Sequestration status at community forest, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Influence of land use/land cover on groundwater quality and quantity in Lower Shiwalik range, Nepal.
- Groundwater: Influence of industrialization and urbanization in Bareilly district, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Conservation Practice and Protected areas of Nepal.
- Conservation of Biodiversity and status of forest vegetation and the prospect of ecotourism of Royal Chitwan National Park, Nepal.