Remote Sensing Mapping for Land Use Mapping
Remote sensing of forestry is often required by governments and sales agencies to provide appraisals for certification, funding, policy recommendations, and regulatory compliance. UIZ will provide you with your own up-to-date maps of the scale desired in forestry, river basin management, desertification control, biodiversity management, forest monitoring and assessment, and more.
The following uses are offered by the UIZ remote sensing of forestry
- 1. Information portal for geospatial forest data
- 2. Classification to classification
- 3. Mapping biodiversity of forestry
- 4. Detection of changes in forest cover
- 5. Identification of sites for environmental remediation
- 6. Forestry mapping of plantations and zonal mapping
Dr. Jay Krishna Thakur performing tree sampling and ground truthing.